Author This Croc Will Die In 100 Days
@ringo_juusu
I can still see all the English-translated chapters just fine. Maybe toggle your language-settings or H-settings?

I don't understand what's the problem.
@ringo_juusu
Then I guess it's time to call for help.
Did logging out and logging back in not reset the parameters?

@FireFish5000
@Teasday
@justforthelulz
I just did and it didn't fix the problem.
Teasday
Developer
@ringo_juusu I'm guessing you've blocked the "no group" group.
@ringo_juusu I'll add it over to a group to help fix it for you.
Last edited 6 mo ago by Kapitaniko.
@Teasday @Kapitaniko That was probably it, I can see all the chapters now!!
Thank you very much!!
This isn't very good.
The humor is not funny.
I've seen it on the front page and read it thinking there was something to it, but there isn't.
It's just bland.
Why was this on the front page?
It's not meant to be funny. Not everything you see is a majestic comedy. I don't see a comedy tag.
It's called daily life. I see different character personality, therefore, it is not bland, it just covers a subject matter you don't care for
Dude below clicked on this thinking it was some crocodile naruto. Seinen is probably not the genre for you dude

I was certain that he was gonna commit suicide - an accumulation of a bunch of small, off hand comments made by his friends, colleagues and neighbors that, when he's in a depressive episode near the end, fuels his decision to kill himself.
I thought maybe it was trying to talk about how when you're mentally ill, it does not have to be clear, rational events that can trigger you - it is often actions, comments and situations that a mentally stable person would be able to handle in their every day life which trigger destructive behavior .
Most images are all dead to me, at least of the last few chapters. Any reason why?
@KuroeNekumi possibly bandwidth overload. I also have trouble loading old chapters of other series.
Very bittersweet.
Man, I miss you Croc-san.
@Grerutin I thought so too but near the end I see that his friends are just trying to encourage him,etc. so I kinda know how he'd die from the foreshadowing in the
judging from the title, I'll stop at chapter 99
F's in the chat for Croc-san.