Author This Croc Will Die In 100 Days

And so the story begins anew...

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-03-20/100-nichi-go-ni-shinu-wani-manga-gets-anime-film/.157735

Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
Last edited 7 mo ago by BraveDude8.
Oh man. Watching the author cry in the livestream he did is heartbreaking. You feel how this whole 4koma series was very personal for him. I hope this croc touches and inspires people from here on too 😭
We are nothing guys, WE ARE NOTHING!
@R3MIB3STG1RL we have a new creepy pasta on our hands. step aside brick and mortar
@Fiendhunter
where did you watch that?
was fun
wow the impact of this manga is relatively huge considering how many spin-offs it gets

Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

lmao i just got a spoiler warning for making a question that is literally in the title of the series.

it's like spoiling that jesus dies at the end of the bible. hello?
It’s sorta sad that when I go to check up on here there won’t be another chapter. 100 days of waiting went by real quick
@Railander What!? he dies!? damm you I was still on the Old Testament Volume!! put spoiler tags in there you people!
I read this all in one sitting... and honestly it's a really lovely story. A bitter ending, of course, but I feel like it's a kind reminder to enjoy your life as you live it.
Dude this is sad
This series served as a palate cleanser for all the formulaic garbage that routinely comes out of publication. It was a celebration of a life and nothing more. It's a shame that so many shitty stories decided to jump on the bandwagon while the croc was still warm.
what happened to all the chapters?