The King of Fantasy - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Knight's Responsibility

Dex-chan lover
It's easy to forget, but Iori's actual profession is being a bassist. So he can truly walk the talk when he calls another person's music, crap.

I really thought it was gonna be another generic bar fight. Props for not following the norm.

Contributor
@parodyres

I'm pretty sure Iori's profession is stalking Kusanagi Kyo. The music is just a side gig. /s

SNKH_Miss_X_Ending11.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz I see Choi and Chang (obviously), and Xiangfei and Hinako (?) in the top left corner of page 17. The guy in armor with Chang and Choi kinda looks like Krizalid but not sure about that one. I can't think of any dark skinned white haired characters off the top of my head right now except K', but the armor guy's hair is too short for it to be him.

Aggregator gang
He's playing Arashi no Saxaphone 2 Medieval ver. Make it so, SNK.

Dex-chan lover
MY BOY

I just wish these chapters were longer, and more frequent. Really enjoying this so far though, even with minuscule to no KOF knowledge, other than character names, and a base grasp on some characters' movesets from their appearance on the Korean 3D Brawler / Fighting game, "Lost Saga". I had all the SNK characters aside from Nakoururu. (Mai Shiranui, Iori Yagami, Kyo Kusanagi, Haohmaru, and Galford. Nako, Haoh, and Galford are Samurai showdown though, not KOF).

Actually, huh. I wonder if we'll see a big tiddy Mai girl in this manga? Color me intrigued!

(Also, Rest in peace Lost Saga. The 7 or 8 years of my life you took up were irreplaceable.)

Since Iori keep bumping on look-alike of people he knew, I wonder when Kyo look-alike will show up

Users who are viewing this thread