DEAD Tube - Vol. 12 Ch. 48 - Take 48 - Who is the kill target?

Contributor
Gotta give credit to the guy that was shot multiple time, got his ear cut off and still had strength to calmly talk afterward...

Fed-Kun's army
a hundred thousand years later....
I want to see people's reactions when the v-tuber girl id is revealed 20+ chapters from now. lmao.

I'm convinced Mashiro is some kind of superhuman. She has the physical strength of 10 men twice her size.

Alright I am happy that it is finally going to be translated BUT please be careful with English as I see tons of spelling errors. I worry that there are also translations errors that we cannot see

Contributor
That president sure has guts to keep holding onto his beliefs even after getting shot like that.

If I were him, I'd be begging for my life, not reasoning with my would-be killer. Whew.

Aggregator gang
He's got a pretty high pain tolerance if he's still conscious and coherent after being shot in the dick.

Dex-chan lover
That guy's got some serious balls of steel. Even though his biological ones got shot off.

This is the most "we live in a society" shit I've seen in a while. Just appealing to manchilds who get angry at the world when they get reported for calling someone a "nigg*r".

Users who are viewing this thread