Koi Inu

Group Leader
It tooks hours upon hours with my slow connection, but it was all for naught as the server screwed up and sent all the chapters into oblivion. Hopefully the problem will be fixed before it's time to upload chapter 119. Of course, you can always read Koi Inu on my website, fredfriendly.com.

Group Leader
Chapter 119 once again emphasizes the unwarranted lack of faith and trust that Chiyo has in Igarashi as a boyfriend. On the other hand, Igarashi once more proves himself to be a sincere and caring boyfriend (as well as oblivious to attention and interest paid to him by any female other than Chiyo).

Chiyo has no one to blame but herself for her state of anxiety. If she had been amenable, she could have gone with Igarashi to the reunion if she was so concerned about Inoue. But that's not the big problem for Chiyo. Her lack of faith and trust in her boyfriend is rooted in the fact that, as a girlfriend, she is not open and honest with her boyfriend. Igarashi was completely open and honest about his relationship (or lack thereof) with his former classmate, Inoue, but Chiyo, herself, has been completely dishonest to Igarashi about her relationship with her former school-mate, Ookuma. How can you completely trust your partner if you know you yourself cannot be trusted???

Group Leader
I already discussed single-page format with the webmaster days ago and he's got it on his list of things to do. Hopefully it won't be too long before he gets it done.

Yep, I know that whiteout scans also wants that feature because ReLife is done that way as well.

Group Leader
Sorry for the long delay since chapter 119 folks, but we had to wait until comicoTW started publishing again since UMR-san only translates Chinese. But we should now be back into the weekly swing of things!

Dex-chan lover
This is an enjoyable romance and is sometimes so true about how crazy (in a good and frustrating way) relationships can be during college. Thanks for working on it and sharing it!

Group Leader
Well, I was certainly surprised by Igarashi in chapter 121...

He actually popped the question! "How about marrying me?" He was doing quite good, too, being pretty smooth with his sweet talk... until he thought of Chiyo's boobies. I was also pleased that he showed a backbone. He put a cold stop to Chiyo's stream of jealous talk.

This feels like it might also be the last bit of attempted interferance on the part of Inoue. I just wish I could say the same about Ookuma...

Group Leader
Chapter 122 started off really well with both Chiyo and Igarashi in good spirits, but I just knew it wouldn't last long...

It soon devolved into a bout of bickering jealousy on both sides. What really annoyed me the most was Chiyo trying to make Igarashi jealous by telling him about her time with Ookuma but, of course, still not mentioning him by name.

I am still hoping that someday Coco will let Igarashi know that both Chiyo and Ookuma have been lying to him since they "met for the first time" back in chapter 54. Alternatively, I wish Coco would give Igarashi a bit more mathematical savvy so he could put 2 and 2 together and realize himself that Chiyo and Ookuma have been keeping a secret from him all along.

Dex-chan lover
>you will never bring a girl home to meet with your parents
Why do I keep reading all this romance manga?

Group Leader
The word that comes to mind the most when I think of chapter 123 is: Ugh!
It's a New Year and, right off the bat, who shows up? I get this creepy feeling that his "Great Luck" is a foreboding premonition of menacing things to come. Like I said before, I just wish the bowling alley higher-ups would just transfer his ass to some dump of a bowling alley in the farthest reaches of Hokkaido...

Fed-Kun's army
@masterpannya
Because of proxy fluff. I know you starved for it. Me too. I just need to forget reality.

Group Leader
I really enjoyed chapter 124. Not only did it prove that Coco hasn't lost her flare for injecting a bit of humor now and then, the chapter also showed that Igarashi can be aggressively protective of Chiyo's safety. She's a lucky girl.

Group Leader
I couldn't help but get infuriated while reading chapter 125. But this time, it wasn't Chiyo that I was pissed at! In fact...

Chiyo stuck up for Igarashi and told her dad off. That was pretty amazing. Really, Igarashi had no reason, whatsoever, to apologize. Just like Chiyo said, instead of being mad at Igarashi, her dad should be thanking him for protecting his daughter.

On the other hand, we now know where Chiyo gets her irritatingly annoying personality characteristics (jumping to conclusions, not listening to reason, refusing to forgive, refusing to admit she's wrong, etc., etc.).

One more thing. Apparently Coco forgot what day Chiyo was born. It was established in chapter 27 that Chiyo was born on January 7th, not the 6th, but the raws definitely state "6 January" on the very first panel.

Users who are viewing this thread