JK to Sutego no Akachan - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.5 - Volume 3 Epilogue

Fed-Kun's army
What can I do other than laugh at this weak woman?

She is the living example of humanity being subjected to the chains of genetics and the absurdity of life.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is up with that "Certain Man's Records" thing at the end of the last few chapters? It's like those crappy ad-blockers that have "acceptable ads" policies and let in scummy ads from selected companies because "justifiable reasons". Bullshit!!

@Moodyz It's the diary entries from Asakura, the sexual predator teacher, & how he grew up without his mom. Then, when she came back, it's implied she sexually abused him, making him turn into the monster he is in the story.

Don't dismiss something just because you can't understand it, please. You could ask nicely instead.

@Hachi015: I'm not sure wether you'd call it getting axed. I mean, it's 3 volumes, the pacing was fine and the ending makes sense. Sure, they probably could have filled a 4th volume somehow, but it's not like it feels incomplete or rushed.

Dex-chan lover
@AkaneApples
I understood it well and clear; mangaka was trying to make us relate to the scum teacher, which would explain my reference to ad-blockers. which flew over your head. Don't try to act smarter than you are.

Dex-chan lover
Wow nice, thanks for the chapters!
>he got raped by his own mother
Dang, never thought I would see another
punpun-like
in my mango.

Double-page supporter
I don't know what I was expecting but this ending felt super disappointing... 😔

Dex-chan lover
@Moodyz "Relate to the teacher" you say...

Does that mean you got raped by your own mother too?

Those notes are supposed to give an insight to the thought proccess of the villain, to explain why he became like that, not justify it. Don't think that evert backstory are like the ones from shōnen mangas, where everybody and their grandmother get sad backgrounds so we feel sad for them and stop hating them.

Understanding someone doesn't neccesarily mean you need to like them, it simply helps you know why they became like that.

Users who are viewing this thread