Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - At The Town Of Girm

Contributor
I guess things are going to get busy... I'm not a fan.

I forgot he wasn't the first person isekai'd by the gods. I'd go the demon king route too.

Love this series. It feels more like everyday life and learning about the world and living in it. I can't wait to see the illustrations on how they do specific parts of the LN as a manga.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling this manga is gonna be stuck in kid world until last chapter there will be no fucking, no pussy sucking / licking / etc...

Dex-chan lover
@mopchan @kronix yea it's the manga you wanna read when you wanna chill, unwind, in a very low-octane way. because some days you can't really chill with DOOM and shotgun.

i like these kinda gods that can admit freely that they're not omnipotent. those kinda gods are generally not snobbish

I hope there won't be no ''fucking or oral sex''. Christ, fucking tired of Isekai with a loser dude that is surrounded by under-age girls that want to fuck him.

99% of Isekai is harem and ecchi (plus the loser MC), I bet you can enjoy a lot of then @kronix. Just let us enjoy the few we have that aren't.

Glad you guys are enjoying the series! Be ready for some more Isekai Janitor soon™

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. Yeah. This checks a lot of the isekai boxes, but something about it feels...warmer?

The family is very nice, otherworlders are rare, but not unheard of, and even though the MC is OP, nobody makes that much of a spectacle of it and it's refreshing for some reason.

Contributor
this is indeed wholesome :D

But now I want a manga on the tamer girl! :D

Dex-chan lover
@mopchan - Kronix is sex obsessed, and whines constantly when there isn't any. You get used to it, or learn to ignore it.

Double-page supporter
Well, they actually replaced that good-for-nothing pig that head of the tamer's guild, from the WN.

I read the story before "reboot", so i guess my info is way too outdated.

Dex-chan lover
Too much interference of the "gods" makes it silly somehow.

The ancestor with glasses (page 8) looks like Hiiro.

Fed-Kun's army
@Grimson-Gurdian
It's been months since I read it. Forgive me if it's wrong.
He would get couples of birds to communicate. Also (I forgot what kind of monsters) the familiars who will become surveillance cameras on his future base camp. Also he will make a laundry company with clean slimes as the washing machine which makes him rich as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread