Futanari no Elf - Ch. 13.1 - Christmas Part 2

Group Leader
Sorry about that @AkiraZXE. The white text is an experimental idea for the Christmas theme, but I suppose black text provides the best contrast for readability.

Dex-chan lover
Turns out that Christmas in January is the best Christmas of all. This manga is a goddamn treasure.

Contributor
>everything
OVrcKDs.png

Aggregator gang
i have no idea why i am still reading this, but i guess i have a soft spot for futanari yuri vanilla for some reason

Dex-chan lover
@moGinsanity we are all united in our love for futanari lesbian elves. i think we can achieve world peace this way if certain groups of people would just stop being such a hardass against it

Dex-chan lover
God I wish that were me.
And call retarded, but I really can't make out how Funou's san dick is positioned when she fell. I can't make sense of the panel. Help?

Dex-chan lover
damn i was hoping it was gonna happen but of course the old drunk into puking happened lol

nonetheless loved this ch and looking forward to the next

Dex-chan lover
@Midoriha
Well, she is leaning over her. Yuri is on the ground looking up. Dick hangs down (what you see is the shadow).

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe
I think I get it now. So her dick is hanging in the air right on top of her head instead of all over her face?
But isn't the perspective still messed up? Her boobs are touching Yuri's head so shouldn't her torse and lower body be much lower still?

Dex-chan lover
@Midoriha
Yep, and I thought that too at first, but then I noticed the panel next to it. She fell and dropped some kind of liquid. That is her reflection is said liquid.

Users who are viewing this thread