Tanooki

Group Leader
Thank you for bringing us all the shield hero content in high quality with with a regular release rate!

Group Leader
Hi, dear members of Tanooki.
I had a small question regarding the Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Anthology - Filo to issho. With Rapthalia's anthology, there was a link to the translated side story, has Filo's by any chance also been translated? And if yes, where can I find it?

Thank you for your hard work!

Group Leader
@Barajou Thank you!

@LiliumDragomir The Filo side story has not been translated, we're currently working on our backlog of other projects (not manga related) and will then return to the Filo side story.

Group Leader
@NotTriton thanks for the fast answer! Okay, then I'll patiently await when this will be released. I gave myself the release role in your Discord, so I assume I should get notified there when you'll release it? And is it correct 'Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Aiya Kyu Special Works - Yuusha no Shoukan' also has an untranslated side story?

Group Leader
@LiliumDragomir Yes you will be notified with the releases role when the side story is released :)

Thank you for reminding me about the Aiya Kyu special works, that one has been translated https://tanookime.wordpress.com/2020/12/17/tate-no-yuusha-no-nariagari-aiya-kyu-special-works-yuusha-no-shoukan/ but not been edited in the MD page itself

Users who are viewing this thread