Author Chapter 4 (Past Life Regressor)
21st Century, not 21th Century.
Sorry but this translation is a LOT worse than prior chapters, I couldn't even understand a few bits.
Absolutely agreeing. Translation was really bad. But thanks for the footnote explaining Wall Street lol.
The English was way more disjointed on this chapter.
"21st century will belong to asia" *HONG KONG INTENSIFIES*
Amazing, Korean game power manwhas have discovered e-mail and boring financial documents.

Now you don't need to read just status screens anymore!
TL felt like google translate, but it's okay since the stuff is not easy to understand.
@Varler
@williamx
Didn't care to use a proofreader hahaha~ 😛
I see, as the story worsening, the translators also starting to not care about it lol.
Ppl need to stop complaining about the translation...it’s easily understandable and better than NO translation, so let’s all be grateful to the scanlation team, okay? I personally can’t read Korean so I rely on these scanlations.

This is pretty interesting...I wish he revealed more info tho. It feels odd for anyone to believe this high school kid if he’s so adamant on not revealing anything. I work in this industry so I find it pretty fascinating being discussed here
Im with yosuba12 on this one. The translation is understandable, just reread it in your mind correctly if you wish to proofread it so badly.

Thank you for the chapter Tritinia and Daycare Scans. Do your best, perfect practice makes perfect.
@TimburWolf, lol, "Daycare". 😂
Could use a proofreader. It’s readable, but not smooth.
What novel did they take the part next to the graphs from? Wife? Pear in hand? Theater? And all of that next to graphs explaining economics and finances?😅
@Kuraiaku no the old TL is severely sick, she cared a lot about her work so the previous TLs turned out good...
@Ghajik ah I see, I hope she get better soon ...
Huh. The translation went from good to barely legible in a snap. From what I see @Ghajik say it is likely a temp replacement until the "original" translator gets back from being sick... Well if I had the option I'd wait a month for the chapters to resume rather than borrowing a temp from another group who seems to be overworked a tad because of that (hence the drop in legibility)
Yeah this is unreadable, I'm sorry.
"USA borrowed borrowed dollar to them infinitely"

There are too many mistakes to guess the meaning.
Last edited 21 days ago by Cruentus.