Past Life Regressor - Ch. 4

Sorry but this translation is a LOT worse than prior chapters, I couldn't even understand a few bits.

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely agreeing. Translation was really bad. But thanks for the footnote explaining Wall Street lol.

Dex-chan lover
The English was way more disjointed on this chapter.

Amazing, Korean game power manwhas have discovered e-mail and boring financial documents.

Now you don't need to read just status screens anymore!

TL felt like google translate, but it's okay since the stuff is not easy to understand.

Dex-chan lover
I see, as the story worsening, the translators also starting to not care about it lol.

Ppl need to stop complaining about the translation...it’s easily understandable and better than NO translation, so let’s all be grateful to the scanlation team, okay? I personally can’t read Korean so I rely on these scanlations.

This is pretty interesting...I wish he revealed more info tho. It feels odd for anyone to believe this high school kid if he’s so adamant on not revealing anything. I work in this industry so I find it pretty fascinating being discussed here

Im with yosuba12 on this one. The translation is understandable, just reread it in your mind correctly if you wish to proofread it so badly.

Thank you for the chapter Tritinia and Daycare Scans. Do your best, perfect practice makes perfect.

What novel did they take the part next to the graphs from? Wife? Pear in hand? Theater? And all of that next to graphs explaining economics and finances?😅

Power Uploader
@Kuraiaku no the old TL is severely sick, she cared a lot about her work so the previous TLs turned out good...

SGR

Aggregator gang
Huh. The translation went from good to barely legible in a snap. From what I see @Ghajik say it is likely a temp replacement until the "original" translator gets back from being sick... Well if I had the option I'd wait a month for the chapters to resume rather than borrowing a temp from another group who seems to be overworked a tad because of that (hence the drop in legibility)

"USA borrowed borrowed dollar to them infinitely"

There are too many mistakes to guess the meaning.

Users who are viewing this thread