Sen no Sukiru o Motsu Otoko - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
dense MC again, it takes the nerdy friend to realize the profits of cross world trade, trade gold/silver for 100 yen trinkets, sell gold and silver in our world, buy another batch of trinkets, easy profit loop

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomnia was about to say but I don't think it will be trinkets more easy use items you know lighters flashpens stuff like that as for gold and silver doubt it will be that easy but definitely something that will exchange for major profit

Dex-chan lover
Another chapter so soon? Thanks, I appreciate it.

And I don't like how greedy this new guy is. Or maybe I should call him ambitious? It just feels like his actions are going to lead to either the god getting angry at them or attracting robbers in the other world.

Dex-chan lover
I am really not sure what kind of expression the artist is trying to draw in this series sometime.

I mean, in page 18, Fiine was showcasing crying, but her facial expression also was like that of a creepy person laughing (it felt like an odd mix of both).

Fed-Kun's army
@Morose I think tne artist is trying to copy the ugly one piece style of facial emotions but with an art style that isnt "cartoony" enough to fit.

tldr over-exaggeration when it doesnt mesh.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
making money through isekaing is the real shit!@

pretty weird in such a medivel world someone would talk of how putting career in front of marriage is best

I just wonder how much he knows about economics to not over saturate the other world's market with supplies from reality... and vice-versa.
In fact, you would literally HAVE to go into black market trading because of gold-silver prices over here.
It could crash global economies, hell even more-so, raise suspicion of mass market trading from a seemingly endless supply of gold and silver to get the attention of international powers.

But that's just me analyzing a realistic situation, I doubt the artist would go THAT deep into economics, not unlike Spice and Wolf.

Dex-chan lover
@MW2366
The other world will be a little bit happier with stuff like cheap salt and chocolate, but the only thing he can bring back is just more yens. If he happens to scale this up to industrial levels, he would drain the Japanese economy of goods and flood it with the national currency which are magically minted elsewhere (it's basically counterfeit money). He has to bring back something from the other world and not come back with more yens than when he came in.

I wouldn't worry about the other world if he can supply it constantly.

Users who are viewing this thread