loading problems

Group Leader
Same. I am afraid I won't upload new chapters because the same error may occur and no one will be able to read them.

It's mostly old chapters because of the server move.

@Bochulaz read the announcement threads. They've ensured new chapters uploaded after the last weekend downtime should work, no exceptions.

Group Leader
@Excelsior honestly uploading new chapters when old chapters are unavailable is a bad idea in general. You always expect new people to come and read your translation but they can't read shit. What they can do? Start from the latest chapters? Nah.

I mean I'm not the one who made any of the decisions lol. Barking at the wrong tree.

Apparently other scanlation groups don't seem to care that much about that to me and they keep releasing chapters like usual?

I cant see any of the new chapters for certain Manga.

Player Reborn, is one of the ones i think of straight away, none of the chapters are loading, I have refreshed my page, Logged out and back in, I thought it might not work since i live in Australia so I used a vpn to make it think i was in the US and that still doesn't work, if anyone has a solution please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread