Release That Witch - Ch. 109 - Colours

@ZookaDex they're pretty much caught up with raws give or take 1/2 chap.

also, eww having to clump together flesh, organ, mud, and grass with a giant open wound

Double-page supporter
She best be about to go admit she lost.

If she tries to say she won when she was basically dead and the other guy just KO'd I'm gonna get mad, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kayriel
Except she won by rules, she could have killed the guy easily.
Considering the whole point though, now she must admit Roland can overpower the church and stop trying to steal his harem.

Double-page supporter
@Keledor

Likewise so could he. Even if the aim was off generally, he would have been going for bodyshots, as a headshot would have killed her instantly and no amount of Nana would have saved her. So if we're going for what didn't happen because of the rules, he probably still would have won.

That said, you are definitely correct on the latter. If she can fight three on her own, hallelujah for her, but no amount of these presumably fairly limited supersoldiers can stand up to a fusillade. Ranked fire decimates.

Dex-chan lover
@Keledor:
More or less how it goes.

Ash: I won.
Roland: Sure.
Ash: I also admit you have the power to fight the church.

On her way to reunite with Tilly (Maggie is left in Border Town to act as messenger for both parties), Ash murder the church delegation to delay the news and give Roland more time to create more guns (it'll be a few more months before the church expect the delegation to return, meaning only after they realize the delegation is late that they'll suspect something)

Contributor
@kaminomikan

Tilly Is extraordinary witch, intelligence enhancer. Which means she's crazily genius
Meanwhile Ash extraordinary, strength enhancer. Which means she's t-900 terminator superstrong
Scroll extraordinary, Perfect photo memory capturer. Which means she's living scanner

*correct me if i wrong

@kaminomikan
Yes
She has
enhanced knowledge + fast learning

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread