I'm a Loser, Baby - Ch. 89 - Qi Manipulation

Dex-chan lover
They stand in front of the window? Do they want to be meat shields for him?

you have a technique to seal the enemy, you know you didnt have enough power to make it completely effective and yet you also tell people how to completely counter it .... awesome! well done !!!

Lin Mu is truly courting death. 🤕
Not only does he not call upon his harem to bring to his hospital bed, but he talks back to the nurse instead of grabbing her butt? 😱
His glabella is turning dark, that's for sure! 😰

Aggregator gang
He's an utter moron. Never question, always just kill. When you kill, it means there's one less loser in the world plotting your death. Now that he escaped, you can be 100% certain that he will attack again, and this time he'll be stronger. Just die already like the trash that you are so we can get a better MC who isn't a loser.

Fucking dumb Mc he Can Call is military sugar grandfather that the yin Family want to kill him

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna
Whats the point of killing him if you know he is weak already? The only thing that it will do is that the guys will send someone a tier up because obviously he couldn't do the job, Meanwhile if you spare him and he comes back and attacks again hes still weak as fuck who can't even take out an injured mc. i mean i hate the MC as much as the next guy but the whole mantra of killing solves the problem rarely does unless its a murder hobo cn novel.

Fed-Kun's army
Gets fucking trashed and makes no sound, yet when the nurse tends to his wounds he's hyper sensitive?

Users who are viewing this thread