JK Musou - Owaru Sekai no Sukuikata

Contributor
whoever wants to translate this please do, this is similar to Monster ga Afureru Sekai (name too long), but the mc is actually fun. only complaint is that her skills are too convenient, but i guess it makes sense since the system or whoever wants her to survive and the manga cuts out some of the more comedic part of monologue seen in the wn (understandable)

Dex-chan lover
I can try, if anyone still wants... (just a random reader learning Japanese, so the release rate will be inconsistent, redraws will be MS Paint and translations will be Google. Also, it'll be my first time scanlating)

Dex-chan lover
@dolphingulp
20 pages done, no idea how many are still left. I usually don't have much time (waste most of my little amounts of free time reading manga and stuff). Plus, I'll only do the first one as that's the only free one on their website (I'm still a student and neither have money nor any way to get some to buy the chapters. And I got no idea how to get those "free points" on that website, so no way for me to get more chapters). I don't have much skill in all this stuff so my plan is to release one and ask for some scan group to do it as they would probably be able to access the other chapters as well. But if you (or anyone else) have a website that has all chapters for free (or can tell me about the "free points" thing) and don't have a problem with really, really irregular releases, I should be able to do it...

From hiding under a kotatsu to deciding to save the world in a single chapter lol

Dex-chan lover
Someone wants to update the covers or something? There are 2 volumes of the manga out and the only covers we got are the ones from the first two (of the three) novels

Dex-chan lover
@KuroRaze Well, yes and no. I found it and did one chapter. But since I can't access the others (as I mentioned), I can't "pick it up".

Thank you so much for the translation! :)

Does anyone happen to know if there's a translation for the novel? I couldn't find anything searching with the same title. Thank you! :)

Dex-chan lover
A translated novel will be a help for me as a reference for the correctness of the translated dialogues (a lot of people, that I have seen, don't refer to the novels for some stupid reason and keep getting names and stuff wrong)

Is this the backstory to Enma? I wonder if anyone will get that refence but this manga looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread