Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 4 Ch. 35

Aggregator gang
Hopefully he will find something more important than doting on someone else's wife. Similar to MC's brother, where he was able to snap out of Yuri's bewitchment lmao.

Wiiiitttccchhh.

Dex-chan lover
One by one, their eyes are opening. Bern was the first to realize. Now will it be Dorsen who will wake up next?
Find out, NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL YURI!

Next Episode: The Death of Frieza

Dex-chan lover
Huh, he's portrayed a lot...more of a jerk than the WN version

In the WN, Dorsen was shown to be confused over the reaction of his parents (his mom especially, who said she's on Iris side in this)
Then the army/royal guard had a sort of 5 v 5 exhibition match, in 1 v 1 format where winner stay, to fight the next person.
When it came down to Dorsen vs the last person on the other team, Gramp turned it into 2 v 2 of his students vs the not-students.

Dorsen still got rekt'd, but rather than being mad, he was astonished by their strengths and had questions on why the two didn't join either the army or the royal guards.
And they said they had a master they swore to.
Dorsen later learn from his sempai that said master is Iris, increasing his confusion even more.

i.e. the WN Dorsen were a lot more sympathetic.

LoLoL Dorsen got roasteddddd good job Dida ??

Finally another sane parent !!Crazy kids falling in love to a crazy bitch they need to snap out of it dont be such an idiot kids Dean is much hotter than Ed ??

Gosh cant wait for more thanks for thisss ??

Power Uploader
I like how the artist really wants to draw Iris all pretty but she doesn't appear in the chapter so he draws her in the first page

Double-page supporter
Huh, I wonder if the changes in the LN changed the scenes for this...

I was hoping for more Dorsen getting beat down. Maybe next chapter >:3

Dex-chan lover
Well I'm not sure what the point of this chapter was, but Dorsen sure has plenty to frustrate him. He has to impress a difficult father. He has been the one to suffer the most from his actions against Iris. (Mellice has ignored his family's parties because he was rough with Iris, and this has led to him being punished by his family. I can't say he doesn't deserve it but he was the only one to suffer the consequences. Bern and Edward have essentially had no punishment thanks to their status, and I don't believe the Church guy was affected either.) And now he is once again humiliated before his father. I can't imagine any of this would have a positive impact on him. It's not surprising he has angry outbursts under these conditions but I can't say I find it very interesting or pleasant to see another Edward.

Double-page supporter
@WhimsiCat that's sound good but it just don't fit into limited panel of manga.

Also all Yuri's harem is jerk anyway.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes one of my fav part of the LN oh but its not over yet :]

Dex-chan lover
@Kireato Bern was basically cut off by the family, until he woke up, and returned to his Prime minister studies. He just didn't feel it, because he was in school and hanging around Ed.

@WhimsiCat Yeah, from what i remember it was a Dorsen (a knight) and some guy from the Army, versus Ryle and Dida, and half-way through the match he said something about their Master, which got him the beat down. He tried to commit suicide by angry bodyguard after learning that they work for Iris, though.

Group Leader
I'm not sure, because I don't read the novel, but from the comments, people say that Dorsen was more confused than angry in the novel.
And more sympathetic...

I thought he was plenty confused here. Yeah, he was kind of a jerk for tossing around his rank and showing signs of a superiority complex, but he was like a frog in a well.
He thought himself the strongest, and didn't really spend time doubting his calling or his knighthood.

The lesson he was taught in this chapter does seem to actually affect him, make him think. I actually now pity him a bit. I'm really interested how he will evolve.

Dex-chan lover
A bit diff from the WN. Nonetheless an ass beating that is long due, I wonder how is his action after this since it is diff from the WN.

Also this is how the WN version goes
Before the sparring, Dorsen got a good ol lecture by his dad on how his action towards iris is a disgrace for a knight. Dorsen however thinks that his action was right because he is protecting Yuri.
He was then more or less grounded by his dad to reflect on his actions.

Dorsen mother then visit him and asked him whether his action toward Iris was the right thing to do. His mother then explained that his action toward Iris has more or less ruined her entire future. Then his mother gave talk about how iris currently preparing to live a life a solitude since she can no longer return back to noble society life. This talk resulted in Dorsen questioning his action and he became confused.

Then come the traning session and as the other mentioned, he is more confused and sympathethic rather than angry and prideful. In the Wn, he is currently doing all he can to meet Iris again but always get stopped by Iris followers.

Users who are viewing this thread