Author Chapter 35 (Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami)
@aFFi
That's the thing. In the WN, at no point does he look down on Ryle and Dida. And at that point, after getting lectured by his parents, he has serious doubts about the righteousness of his actions against Iris.
I feel like this would make dorsen more angry though. But if papa raised his son right, Dorsen would then seriously consider his life chocies from hereon
Yep everyone is insane in Yuri's harem only Bern broke the curse on him. Watch that Pope guy go bat sh*t crazy next time we see him.

"Everything that Yuri touches becomes her cursed harem."
Oh gosh I loved this so much I just marathoned it in a few hours.

Thanks so much for translating this, it's fantastic

For the light novel and web novel readers, which would be a good one to read? I can't get enough now!
i hope dorsen learns from this? might me an eye-opener or something
i have a feeling that the guys from Yuri's harem will change one by one just like Bern. or more like revert back to how they were before meeting Yuri?
@owlette

Depending on how it goes, i'll agree they can realize the actual situation, but changing ? That'll take a lot more convincing
I loved the comment "Now you are Ed No 2" hahahah XD
I know it's shoujo, and it's normal for all the guys to be handsome hunks, but damn... I with Dida just gave him a scar on his face for misstreating his princess back then. :D
We went full shounen this chapters lul
Will that wake Dorsen from Yuri's Dreamland?
Bern now Dorsen, rescuing one Yuri puppet at a time. Dida to the rescue.
I find it funny whenever I read this kind of manga/ novels with the protagonist and antagonist thing since it's the same anyways. If we are from the protagonist side, the antagonist is the one who's stupid, spoiled etc. It's the same thing when we are on antagonist side, the difference is that the switch of character's label.
To put it simply the others think about their master and thier role protecting her

Dorwens only thinking about yuri and his dick and as such is a joke of a knight