My Sp/lit Little Sister

Why ths is so sad😔
I feel u whn yr lil sister is awkward w u again when u dotted on her a lot since baby

iz zo zedddd
;-;
especially the onii-chan monologue at the end ;-;

Oh damn, I accidentally deleted my post =/
And I shoulda listened to people calling it sad. Fairly powerful melancholy generator lol
Could have been better with a little more fleshing out/length/chapters etc. but that's not really surprising with oneshots.

Interesting psychological comedy. Aniki has sister that once loved and worshipped him. Now, somewhere during puberty, when the light of societal norms clicked in her head that she could never marry her brother, she built up an emotional wall to prevent her from doing something she might regret, only to go to an extreme, while the part of her that still loves her big brother grew in darkness, alone, starving for his affection. Something kicked of this Newtonian backlash: for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. What happened that created her brother-loving double, the physical manifestation of her affection for him that has laid imprisoned, probably since before her Red Rice Day, now has appeared. While her knee-jerk reaction is that there's no way these two could be together, she is more afraid of Uraha letting Aniki know her real feelings for her big brother.

Double-page supporter
I remember when this guy is still doing touhou doujins

Dex-chan lover
So basically she's a Tsundere that was tsuning so hard she split from her dere.

This could either be a sad comedy around the split girl, or a really sad story of a girl with a multiple personality disorder evolved into a delusion where she can't even tell anymore, that the personalities are still in one body.

I'd enjoy reading both.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
When your psych is so sick of your tsundere BS it decided to ditch the main body

Users who are viewing this thread