Star button for scanlators

Fed-Kun's army
So, sometimes scanlators like to add their own little tidbis to chapters, either information about a subject in the chapter or a funny joke at the end. I wanted to express my gratitude to them but realised if people dont read the chapter's comments, the good praise about the scanlator will go unnoticed and fewer people would know how great of a job they are doing in comparison to others. So i figured maybe there could be a star button added to a chapter's comment section that when clicked, would increment a counter on the scanlation groups profile page, thus singifying they are pretty good and incite people to look at what other series they are working on. Heck, maybe itd be something to strive for a high star count and push scanlators who are lacking in motivation to produce a higher quality chapter or go an extra mile at the end of the chapter if they think theres something they could add but are teetering on the edge of acting on such thought?

Tldr; Lets give scanlators a reward for good chapters. (also donate to the ones you like if they accept them and you can afford to, doesnt hurt to try and keep what you like alive and well right?)

Fed-Kun's army
Ah ok ty! Thats fine then.

@AbyssalMonkey Yeah i can see where your coming from.. The "best given in words", would that mean just sticking with the comment sections and hoping the scanlators see it? If so im fine with just sticking to what we have but still feel like there might be something better im unable to think of at the moment.. o-well! Hope yall have a good day x3

Users who are viewing this thread