Galaxy Degen Scans

Dex-chan lover
wow what a bunch of cunts, they constantly ping you in their discord and when you dare to say anything about it they start insulting you and then ban you... literally didn't do anything other than ask why we constantly got pinged and they banned me for it, absolute cunts

Dex-chan lover
@PiakuchuKiller
>constantly pings every member with each new chapter even without them having followed the series making following roles useless
>user points this out and you go absolutely apeshit and sends your entire horde of retards on him
>randomly bans people for asking a question because you expect them to know every rule and every single pinnes comment before ever daring to ask a question.
>gets angry over MD user revealing how much of a blind circlejerk your discord is

i'd say "Big brain mega zoomer" but honestly even calling you big brain as a joke would be a compliment to good for you.

Power Uploader
@Doomer
very nice comeback but can't expect much from another entitled reader who doesnt read the rules.
and a courtesy for you: after a couple weeks we'd be removing the reader role after all series were released 👻

>user points out...
maybe because you stupidly pinged everyone for no reason?

>randomly bans people...
reading rules of a server is common practice. unless you're too ignorant to read anything else besides manga lmao

have fun complaining to yourself in comments boomer. i recommend a book for you for future responses if you decide to make any

Group Leader
@Doomer

I wonder, are you the kind who calls blackjack when you have 22 points, then get pissed off when they take your bets?

Or maybe you're the type that slaps other residents of the area when your city mayor is holding a forum?

I wonder if you're also the type who complains over getting a fine because you didn't see the sign that says "no littering, Fine $500"

From what I can see, what you did was a breach of courtesy. And I really don't understand how obtuse you'd have to be to not even understand that.

There is a saying, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do". You don't seem to understand basic courtesy, so perhaps you should come back after you get your parents to teach you manners.

Dex-chan lover
see you guys complain about me using the @ reader ping without even realizing you retarded you are, i was doing it to show you how stupid and annoying it is that have that ping every single chapter even without being subscribed to it, guess that part just flew miles over your heads.

>and a courtesy for you: after a couple weeks we'd be removing the reader role after all series were released 👻
why ping us at all? we weren't subscribed to it to begin with so why the fuck would we want to be pinged? i guess you just think everyone wants every single ping? why even have roles then? just ping us 20 times a day and be done with it.

>maybe because you stupidly pinged everyone for no reason?
i guess "randomly banning people" is wrong, more like "banning people for daring to point out mods retardation" would be more accurate. i said "why do you keep using the @ reader with each new chapter, if you do that what's the point of having roles", truly i am just the worst human on earth, how dare i do something so evil and illegal?
how is me asking you that the worst thing ever? how is that ban worthy? how far up your own ass does your head have to be for you too see a question like that and think it's just the biggest insult imaginable and ban worthy?

hello! thanks for translating Mannen D-rank no Chuunen Boukensha xD

I really like Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... and hope to see more soon.
@KaiserZ

Aggregator gang
I hope you keep translating "Class Teni...." . Thank you for picking it up.

thanks for updating Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... @KaiserZ you are the best.

I hope you'll continue working on Sekai wo Sukuu Tame ni Watashi to Asa Chun Dekimasu ka? You've done a great job with it.

Thanks for the releases, it's appreciated, especially nowadays 👍🍻
Hope you guys can keep up the good work, and those who have an issue can screw off imo 😂

URAGIRARETA S RANK BOUKENSHA NO ORE WA, AISURU DOREI NO KANOJORA TO TOMONI DOREI DAKE NO HAREM GUILD O TSUKURU

I got a bit of a question about this manga. In the firsts chapters, when the slave and the adventurer have sex, they have a looooot of black squares to censure the image.
In n.3, they have the sex scene, and u have few of those black censure shit. So, whats going on? Why do you do it in some and not in all?
Also, why do you censure?
Ty

Users who are viewing this thread