Ningen Fushin no Boukenshatachi ga Sekai o Sukuu Youdesu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Sticky goo gate

Some good character development going on around here. Seems like the MC has a plan.

Fed-Kun's army
im surprised mc didnt smooth it over by referring to that friendly fire in terms of lacking of actual experience. But i suppose he may be leading into a "dont dwell on singular moments since there will be many"

Dex-chan lover
Exploding once is probably healthier in the long run. MC needs to see that even when you're miffed you don't turn it into something lethal.

Dex-chan lover
"i use a mace"
I mena i guess you can heal too no?
Well, probably. But assumptions like that are a little dangerous. These things are always loosely based on RPGs, and you can build "healers" that are pretty much incapable of healing. Or maybe the gods you serve determine what kind of powers you use.

Like I said though, probably can heal. It is the most likely thing without further background info here in any of the other directions.

Aggregator gang
Like how the MC is taking charge of the group. Its like hes teaching them. Even the lizard has stuff she can learn from him.

Users who are viewing this thread