God of Martial Arts - Vol. 2 Ch. 102.3 - Zi Government (3)

Where did you get the raws for this? Every raw I saw only has until 102.2

@appledog I don't know where he got it but I find them here
manhuadui. com/manhua/jueshiwushen/448947.html

Group Leader
Wow! what an easy girl.
It didn’t take much effort to seduce her and ruin her future (I assume that the culture’s setting in their world is the same as the past Asia where girls who lose their virginity outside marriage can’t get married in the future and would be considered adulterous) so yeah her life is over LOL.

Aggregator gang
Lol not all that glitters is gold.
Too bad he's gonna drop her like 8th grade french for a new girl 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Her elder sister really had stupid brain compared to her little sister who had smart thinking and logical for not accepting his smart mouthed invitation.

Looks like I was right from the moment they meet in previous chapters, Lin Feng already know that it was just a setup from the beginning and he dont want to interfere since he know that young master just seeking beautiful ladies to fall in his grasp and soiled them then throw them like a garbage.

Man, is she (elder sister) really an idiot to trust someone who she doesnt know at all because of his 'good' acting???
No wonder her elder sister is rubbish compared to her younger sister who had wise thinking and never let her guard down from this kind of soap acting.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, she asked for it, so i guess she can't complain next chapter when the guy toss her out like a dog LUL

They both are so going to regret but little sister that powerful sword cultivator is in front you haha and Lin Feng have so many beautiful girls on his side.

Users who are viewing this thread