A Story of a Person Who Made a Lover for the First Time at a University

@tkmisere I hv heard of "took a lover", "found a lover", "got a lover", "had a lover", but not "made myself a lover"... "made love", yes, but never "made myself a lover". The closest would be "made myself a cup of tea/mug of coffee".
On second thought, it's possible, if one was to "create" a lover (happens frequently enough in manga/hentai to make a case for itself).

Dex-chan lover
Is it weird that they look more like siblings than most anime siblings? Wait, I know the answer to that.. but still... it's like the other character is a genderbent version....

The two on the cover has a serious case of "Cheeky Mouth" syndrome.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone re-do the translation? Current team leaves too much of out-of-bubble sentences. If you are too lazy to clean and redraw, at least make a small asterisked translations somewhere in proximity, on the fields between panels or something

Wow there are already 5 volumes for this manga!

I suggest you put the volume # on each chapter.

This is going to take quite a lot of time to catch up with the raws!

Thanks btw!

Group Leader
@JamesTherXD thank you for reading. Also, regarding the volume count. I would love to put it but since I only have access to the Twitter and Pixiv raws, it's hard for me to get the chapter/volume numbering. Maybe when I purchased the manga from Bookwalker, I'll edit the numbering. That or someone generous is willing to give me the chapter count per volume. *wink wink*

nooooooooooooooooooo this manga don't have traduction to portuguese or spanish ;-; ;--;

@VINT64
Centinni just recently began scanlating this manga! They also numbered the chapters different from the current group

Users who are viewing this thread