July Judging Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
What a great contest we've had this past July! The only thing that's left is to judge the entries and select a winner.

This contest is open completely to the public and we encourage you chat about the entries here. Judging will be open until 12 AM, 8/5/2018 EST.

Good luck to all the entrants!

Poll Here: https://www.polltab.com/r1nAjpbBm

Staff
Super Moderator
We had a surprisingly large amount of people vote in this contest!

There were a ton of great entries. But in the end, there can be only one...

Winning with 48 out of 143 votes, please congratulate @StuffedCrustPizza for their Hawaiian Pizza Entry!

Staff will be in contact with the winner soon to distribute prizes. Watch the Contests forum for the announcement of the new contest soon!

Group Leader
Hmm, 143 votes in total is actually surprisingly small judging by the amount of users here (for me, at least). ?
Not that many users wanted to participate in the voting, I guess...

Staff
Super Moderator
@Floatingsunfish
It's sad, but I hope that while MD continues to grow, the forums will grow with it! It's just a bit slow going at this point because the site takes priority over the forum development.

Group Leader
@Zephyrus
Ah, yes. Site development should take top priority at the moment.

Hopefully once that slows down, more and more of the community will participate in these events.

Engaging stuff like this is something the original Bato.to was lacking (at least to my knowledge), and my thanks go to all the awesome MD staff and site devs that devote their free time and effort to nurturing this community from the ground up. You guys rock! ;)

Contributor
Ah, Tuna Mayo is my favourite pizza, fish pizza for life mmm...~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread