Author Bring the Love
Kiss Kiss Kiss!!! Lol
Thanksss Matcha for staing with us until the end ๐Ÿ˜ you fill ours lives with joy. Many many thanks!!!!
Their romance is so beautiful I want to die
I binged read it. I was putting it off since the first chapter because I wasn't sure if I'll like this. But here I am, squealing with Matcha. I love the pairings, all 3 of them. Hahaha. Thank you, Matcha! โค๏ธ
wowowowow i love their love so much they are so cute???
๐Ÿ˜This is a cute story omg!!!!! Love it ๐Ÿ˜
y'know what, i didn't like the art at first but the characters hooked me in. also the sister and prince are cute af
I'm so in love with this manhwa, why I didn't give it a chance before?๐Ÿ˜ฑ Best Leads and secondary couples Ever!!!!
Thanks Matcha for translations (and Suika for the raws too) <3 ๐Ÿค—
Where are all my old ass homies who gave this story a chance way back in the early chapters at?
@F00M thank you ๐Ÿฅบโœจ
So glad I gave this one a chance, first chapter was pretty iffy for me but i have no regrets! love the characters sm ๐Ÿฅบ
Thank you for not dropping this manhwaโค๏ธ And i really like the way you translate and the translator note too is just so funny๐Ÿคญ๐ŸŒผ
Good stuff.
@MatchaMango thank you so much for translating this series. It doesn't get enough love with how good it is.

And your translator's notes are spot on for our feelings reading the series! <3
this series is SO GOOD thanks matchamango for the hard work, and the author really worked very hard to bring healthy relationship building into the picture :")
When will this end? Like I wanna read it but not yet cause I know I'll just grt cliffhanged ๐Ÿ˜ข
At chapter 6 and I still can't understand why this is so popular.
I love this so much!!!
Thank you @matchamango for continuing to translate this series! I thought I would have to wait forever for the netcomics version to catch up to where we are... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I'm buying the official version buuuuuut only for the support, I like matchamango's translation more ๐Ÿ˜… especially the comments ๐Ÿ˜†sorry for confessing my feelings โค๏ธ
This is so freaking cute and sweet and ughhhhh I can die peacefully once I finish this series. Thank you matcha mango for translating ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•