Author Bring the Love
Thank you and welcome back, MatchaMango! Hope you're doing well, and take all the time you need~
WELCOME BACK!!! and thank youuuu <333
Yayyyy thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
waahh..!! 😳😱 super happy your back now @matchamango 😊😆😍 I hope you will fully recover soon...
Welcome Backkkkkk

And IM WHEEZINGGGG ALREADYYYYYYY OMGGGGGGGGGGGG THESE TWO
THANK YOU AND WELCOME BACK~~~~ This chapter had me dyingggggg they are so cute asjsa ejasds
omg
what
*brain stopped workin*
help
they are so
damn
omg
!!!!!!internal screaming intensifies!!!!!!!!!
ohmygodddddddd (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)
Welcome back Matchaaa~!!! Doesn’t matter if updates are slow! Take your time!! We’re just happy you’re back and Bring The Love is updated again ❤️
Thank you for the update I hope everything is alright. We missed you and welcome you!
Thank you for all the continued work on this Matchamango.
Thank you for your update and welcome back🥰
welcome back!!! glad you are doing well now.
So happy to see you back! and thank you so much for your hard work and for your fun comments at the end of each chapter^^ it always makes me laugh XD Thank you giving us the possibility to read such a nice story! (this chapter's end was hot ^^ *fanning myself*) Love you! :D
Noah and Schultz!! 😍😍😍 thank you for your scanlation of this series! I love everything about it! Especially your comments 😆
these two communicate so well with each other that it breaks my heart in the sweetest of ways

on another note,
thanks again matchamango!!! 🥳
Thank youuuu matchamango, hope you are doing well!!

These two are <3333
Can I just express how much I love the cover art? I love love loooove the gradient tone from purple to white — it’s definitely my favorite!
matchamango be like: it'll be a lil slower than the last season

but then post new chapter 3 days later. awwwww THANKS A LOTTTT
thanks to you, and your cousin, for this super cool chapter!!! this made me super happy when I saw that it was up!
I love them together! they're adorable!