Author The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You
@ftvdeadmark Is he though? He actually gets all the girls...which makes him an absolute chad.
@StaticTranssit I get that but he gets the girls through the work of god so...
The manga is such a MASTER PIECE and True Harem
@ftvdeadmark isn't every male mc a massive simp?
@F-Radiation hmmm you might have a point, there.
rip me, came back to catch up and continue this series and half of it is gone now
found the missing chapters in https://100kanojo.com/manga/100-girlfriends-who-really-love-you/ .
Chapter 38 Now Available Please Translate
It started off pretty darn amazing but it gets more fantastical as you keep reading lol and you simply can't enjoy the best girls due to more girls introduced.

Damn it's gonna get pretty awkward when they have kids.. lol
Oh my god that was hilarious
this is about my favourite manga at the moment! and this last chapter was divine!
Yamcha abuse
i like how the artist bothers giving everyone fresh looks every now and then. Quite stylish.
@krait i started crying after reading your comment
Anyone know where I can read the missing chapters?
I dropped this after the first chapter figuring there'd be little to no character development based on the concept of "girls falling in love with the MC at first sight" + "100 guaranteed harem members" with new girls introduced pretty much every chapter and the main character being fairly boring... please tell me why it has over 9* rating.

I'm asking seriously because the first 20 something chapters are missing.
@Fluffums here is the link for missing chapters https://mangarawr.com/manga/the-100-girlfriends-who-really-really-really-really-really-love-you/ i don't want to spoil .. just want to say you will love the MC and the girls..
@Fluffums

>Dropped after the first chapter

What a rookie mistake. You have to give it at least three chapters before you make a call like that.
It's so cute. I need more!
@Fluffums to be honest, you pretty much described what you’re gonna get from this series. All the characters are pretty one-note with their few character traits and they run it into the ground. Especially the main character, who’s basically the most bland for a harem for the audience to project themselves in. This is more on me, but the comedy is very hard to stomach as it usually falls under four-wall jokes that were endearing at first, then became overplayed and done to death. Even though I’ve complained about this series, I still read it to give it a shot and see if they take the “100 girlfriends” to more bizarre levels. If you really didn’t care for the first chapter, you probably won’t get anything out of this series.