The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

what chucha fue? :v vengo aquí pensando que estarán adelantado en inglés y pum nada. Fuentes manitos nos vemos ;v

jaiminisbox had already translate 2 chapters so far but no one posts here yet or maybe they don't want their works to be posted here.
In case anyone wants to read it I will link here: https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/series/the-100-girlfriends-who-really-really-really-really-really-love-you/

I'm fine with/sometimes even enjoy harems, but 100 in a story? Damn. That's gonna be a lot to keep track of. And differentiate between...

And they die if the relationship 'fails' so seemingly each has at least a fair amount of importance (aside from if he lets some die I guess.)

Wait, either all 100 girls form a successful harem or they all die? That's pretty messed up. Think about it: one person doesn't want to be part of the harem and boom! Everybody's dead.

Why not post chapter here? Just a link to the site is fine too. I prefer having just 1 tracker site than having to check multiple website for different mangas.

The scanlator site doesn't appear to have RSS I'd really appreciate it being at least linked here, so I can use mangadex RSS to keep track of when it updates

Will the author really create & draw 100 unique heroines? No one will get put on a bus later? What a madlad.

Double-page supporter
@notFinch because that scanlator group believes that Mangadex reduces the amount of money the get from their own page, they made a whole fake story to make Mangadex look bad and then stopped uploading here

I'm curious to see how the author intends to manage the story with 100 characters...

@Equa either he intends on running this story for Ah My Goddess! lengths of time or 90~ of those girls will only appear in the very last chapter after magic somehow releases all the girls from the threat of dying horribly if they don't harem this guy.

there is no feasible way this mangaka manages to write 100 characters and have them all have equal spotlight, not to mention there's also no way a harem ending will happen. when it gets the axe the twist will be that his "true" soulmate was never one of the 100 and then the god commends him or some shit, fixes the problem and all is well

10 girls could have worked, 100 is not possible

Fed-Kun's army
jaiminisbox is doing a translation, btw. It's up to chapter 4.

Dex-chan lover
yo what??? he choose one or two and the other 90+ is dead? NOOO... what a waste of perfectly crafted high school girls...

That manga is so over the top i can barerly handle it no wonder it has both supernatural and comedy tags

Users who are viewing this thread