Your Throne

While reading the original story I had hard time figuring out whose the true protagonist of the series and romance will be centered around.

So I'm assuming the cover confirms Medea is the true protagonist I have a hard time believing she will fall in love especially to the prince but both there characters are as wicked as the other so it fits.

Also cover seems to show there will be a cat and mouse game between Medea and the prince. I'm more so hoping Psyche is the true protagonist.

I just love Medea and I really hope she is the true protagonist of the story <3

Group Leader
I just dislike Medea and hope she isn't the true protagonist of the story <3

I feel neutral towards Medea and hope there is a protagonist to this story <3

Wow. So much tension even in the first 2 chapters. I’d prefer romance dukedom kind of story rather than this but, this pique my interest too.
I’m not sure who will be the protagonist but the plot kinda remind me to deathnote.

Preserialization was kinda better, narrative was slower and you could understand the story easily. There it seems a bit rushed, but I hope it won't disappoint.

is it just me or i feel like i already read some chapters of this way before but now its back to chapter 2 but i clearly remember
medea sent a message for heli to protect her own body and psyche on her body was afraid of being found out bcs she knows she will be killed by heli

Contributor
@cyphergodtae
The author released 6 chapters before the story was officially picked up by Naver (check the related link in the description), but now the author will release new (/edited) chapters for official publication 🤗

Group Leader
@sonagishigure because the other choice is an edgy entitled bitch? Becuase it is far easier for psyhce to dlvoep as a better character then medea?

And hopefully since this a tragedy and her name is medea this will end with her downfall

i've read the pre-serialization and it's so interesting. hoping to see more chapters, thank you for the scanlation group for bringing this series🤗

Loved it, expecially Medeia, smart and strong like a warrior and she got hot boy besides him (the white one), she's just wrong to assume her enemy (Psyche) turns out after body-swapping Psyche is just a dumb and weak bitch manipulating by the prince...(im sick of this fluffy-naive character, really) chapter 1&3 are so clear that the prince is a real asshole in this series.

I hope Psyche doesn't become annoying later on, this type of character usually is so slow, dumb and naive to understand what's going on, crying uselessly and become nuisance for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread