make riot until genre filter here

Dex-chan lover
Fucking MD promised genre filter and still not implemented it. Do we get this after years?

fu all

Mod Edit: Removed image.

-Zeph

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@monkey123
Your post violates Rule 1. I have removed the image. Please do not edit it back in and consider this your first warning. Any further violations of Rule 1 may result in disciplinary action.

I understand that users must be frustrated by the lack of updates. But I'd like to remind everyone that @Holo is the only developer for MangaDex and he has a list of priorities that don't necessarily align with what every user thinks is a priority. Not to mention that he's been on vacation in Japan for a month.

Throwing a tantrum like a toddler is not going to get the site updated any faster. Don't do it.

Dex-chan lover
@Zephyrus
Dude, I'm just tired and disgusted of seeing g** miniature pictures in the main page. I would prefer them to just have a miniature with a text saying "yaoi" instead.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@monkey123
I don't care for yaoi much myself but you don't see me hurling curses at it. Genre filtering is coming at some point. I don't have a timeline on it. If it's a high priority for you, consider petitioning @Holo directly.

In the meantime, be patient and stop rage posting. It does nothing but make staff less likely to give a damn about what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread