Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 9 Ch. 43 - To the Human Kingdom

After getting left behind by your loved ones so you choose solitude because you are scared of expiriencing the same feeling of loss again when you meet new companions

Wow pretty emotional chapter. I still hope that shizu is some how alive inside rimuru's body.

Fed-Kun's army
The feels... Also cool to hear you're going to clean up older chapters Shurim, I'll be looking forward to the results.

Yes and no. Shizu is dead dead. Thing is the extra computer like thing that helps/lives in Rimuru's head copied even her memories when she gave up what was left of her body to him.
It wasn't a complete copy of course, since Rimuru's didn't have Predator skill upgrade yet.

Dex-chan lover
damn, it actually came out on 3 am. Thought the scanlation team name was just random.

Double-page supporter
Thank youuuu!!
i should prepare my heart for the chapter reupload... LoL
but hey, least i got another reason to re-read again

The problems of having a long life span or being immortal is watching your friends die of old age while you live on.

Double-page supporter
What if slimes lifespan is 3 years?
You should be worried about it being short before fearing immortality!

Contributor
isnt there an animal that can live like forever, its just that it dies because of it shell or something?

Since Rimuru has skills like wise something-something, and other similar skill, cant they control his DNA splicing, making sure they don't degrade or mutate in a negative manner?
Or at least get rid of bad strings

@chrisis
From what i read some pretty big lobster is near immortal.

Its not inuverable,it can get hurt,have some predators,etc2

But if it can stay safe,nutrishioned,good hidden. Yep,near immortal

Dex-chan lover
While most sharks only live a few decades, there are a few breeds like the Greenland shark that apparently live multiple centuries. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160811143218.htm

Since we are talking about immortality and animals there is only one animal that truly is. It's the Turritopsis Dohrnii an immortal jellyfish.

Fed-Kun's army
Real life creature comparison aside, from what I read so far in isekai, non-humanoid-high intelligent creature usually are immortal.

Lobsters are immortal, they only die due to predators/ humans and not molting properly. If those factors didn't affect them they'd live to be sea giants given the right amount of time. So i've read.

Users who are viewing this thread