Sen no SKILL o Motsu Otoko Isekai de Shoukan Kemono Hajimemashita! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
I start to hated his friend

If any of the girls dies i curse him to 7th hell

Dex-chan lover
that last panel.
Friend: I have a girlfriend
MC: I have a like three girls I feel responsible to, one of which I am married to and not ready to cheat on, and I'm very not comfortable with this development.

Dex-chan lover
I'll say it again. I don't really get the hate for the friend. When reading isekai I'm normally thinking, "wow, would be nice if all of the mc's friends weren't females who are romantically interested in him." Adding Kizuna's group in the light novel for Shield hero made it so much better.

Group Leader
The wish fulfillment in this is a little overkill. If I want a story where the girls throw themselves at me and one of them risks her life to save me "because we had sex" and displays no personality or backstory beyond that, I'd rather read hentai. She's dying, and she's talking about sex?? Wtf I don't even.

Edit: I take that back. Most hentai is probably better than this.

Dex-chan lover
God, I've seen my fair share of isekais, and this series is one of them. lol

lotsa trash talk in this thread, but I'm actually kinda enjoying this one. it's cute.

Fed-Kun's army
That was a roller coaster...

>oh the friend is gonna get nabbed? that was a messy lead in to this point but i suppose a fall to despair arifureta like corruption to antagonist or not would be ok-

>OH! Or he's gonna get killed or injured, thats a nice snap back to reali-

>OH COME THE FUCK ON, the girl that threw herself onto his dick is gonna take the flag? Okay well i guess friend will learn about death and consequ-

>OH COME ON, she gets healed? I dont know why i expected anything from this shit.

And to anyone who says the comments are harsh or unwarranted, the friend has had more intense and dynamic development, more coverage and a significantly bigger impact than MC.

I still wanna read because watching train wrecks is fun

Dex-chan lover
@lurker123 : I liked this part. Most of the time roller coasters like this end bad. (or is too predictable) Glad that this one ended up nicely.

And yeah, MC's friend is more impactfull than the MC but it doesn't bother me. Mc's friend isn't overly overshadowing MC and it's OK that the MC isn't always the center of attention.

Double-page supporter
Healer nearly lost his new love... only for him to be the center of attention of more girls...

Speaking of which, how come there are less men here?

Dex-chan lover
The friend isnt the best character but just having another guy in an isekai group makes this feel more fresh than the usual.

Dex-chan lover
That was an interesting last page, though this chapter was heavier on the fanservice. It's nice to see that horny merc actually cared about the male lead's friend.

Group Leader
That night they brought home more then what they think they did!🤢
STD's... how was that not clear? I even gave a damn emoji, for crying out loud!

Dex-chan lover
Thats a shitty ass healer if you have to remind him that he needs to heal the person dying on top of him. Bruh.

Users who are viewing this thread