Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru! - Ch. 6

Aggregator gang
Now, kill them all and take the gold back. Easy, right? Or is this MC going to be yet another loser, who lets the bad guys go and ends up getting continuously harassed by them? I hope he's not a loser like that and instead goes for the well-deserved kill.

@Siikalahna He'll wait for them to attack him so he can defeat them under the guise of self-defense. If he were the type to just kill them like that, he'd be just as much a bad guy as their boss.

Dex-chan lover
1500G was just bait so he could raid the whole gang under the guise of self-defense brah

Dex-chan lover
If they have no written contract and anyone can say any number, why not answer with "one coin"?

Dex-chan lover
@AlmondMagnum
It was probably there, but I guess the manga just didn't depict the tedium of it.
They did transfer the debt to MC on paper, so at least we know the loan sharks deal with paper trail.

@midnight2630
Me too, but then again, he can make money literally grow on trees. It's just faster to throw money at the problem.

Dex-chan lover
can't he plant maine to make more maines?

@fuko @eureur : he would probably get a lot of dead Maines (or girls)...
The original one would probably be suffocated to death and then copied as it seem the thing he want to grow has to be completely buried for quite some time before the magic start working....

> Girl has unhuman super strength, is the breaker of all swords for her cuts are too powerful.

Can't she, IDK.. just.. punch? Give her some rare semi-indestructible gloves if you want.

@CinderKin
They explained this in a previous chapter. She says that the skill doesn't increase defense so she is probably scared that she would break her arm if she punch someone.
Though I find this logic kind of questionable because if she was that frail she would probably still receive injuries even if she is using a weapon.

@heroeric Now that you mentioned I remember something like this.

I Also think it makes no sense whatsoever. But, eh.. magic?

Then give her a realy.. big... fat.. *magic iron* staff with the diameter of a tree and we good.

Double-page supporter
If I plant some toilet paper, will I get more toilet paper? I'm down to my last few squares.

Dex-chan lover
Well obviously they aren't going to just let them off with this.

Isn't there a more...legitimate way of fending them off than Maine, though? I feel like they have the legal advantage here simply because they're used to abusing the system.

Double-page supporter
As a modern man turn merchant in isekai middle ages I'm disappointed that he didn't bombard them interest calculation.

@heroeric
They can just get away with it easily if they say the type of material they use for swords comes with some shock absorption

ah yes
giving the cleary immoral rapey guy unimaginable amounts of money surely wont have any negative repercussions on you or society
very well handled mc-kun

Users who are viewing this thread