Golden Kamuy - Vol. 23 Ch. 225 - Slums

Well whaddaya know, the instant I think "wonder if there's a new Golden Kamuy soon" and I refresh to see that this just got uploaded
Bless

here before the h*rny-on-main usami stans
cant wait to see how usamis backstory plays out doe
kinda wish we got some closure on boutarou before goin to this new guy but noda's probably got a few tricks up his sleeve with this one

Dex-chan lover
Some weird horse-related story, it seems, given how Usami was staring at that dead horse he could have possibly killed. Maybe he’s a horse serial killer.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda odd to put the backstory here, but I value this more as a Tsurumi additional details story than an Usami backstory lol.

Dex-chan lover
Jack the Ripper! Or jack the ripper-esq, anyhow. That'll be an interesting one...

Man, I really hate Usami.....

But this means he was born in 1881, so he's in his mid twenties now? Thought he was younger

Aggregator gang
@tanooki The author mentioned the characters' relative ages in an interview a few years ago. Usami is older than Ogata and Ogata is older than Sugimoto and Tanigaki. Sugimoto and Tanigaki is the same age. Koito is younger than all of them while Tsukishima is older, due to him participating in the first Sino-Japan war, he would be 35. Koito is fresh out of the army academy, new graduates were given the rank second lieutenant which put him at 22-23. Sugimoto is older and participated Russo-Japan war so he would be at least 24 since the author mentioned Sugimoto is in his early twenties when the anime director was casting for his voice actor. Ogata can be around 25-26 and Usami can be 26-27. Shiraishi is older than Ogata and is the same as Inkarmat. Tsurumi is the same age as Kiroranke.

Foul mood Gamushin is funny lol

And it's about time we get Usami's backstory!!

I barely remember who usami is. but I sure remember his face. this manga has to have the most diverse and memorable set of faces I've ever seen. not just in manga but in comics in general. every single named character is completely unique from the last, but still clearly in the same art style. even in identical uniforms every character is easily recognizable.

Users who are viewing this thread