Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Vampires and Pajama Parties

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Ellie posing naked for Akari in the bath and outside the bath never gets old. Sophie should try it too.

Group Leader
There's a typo `Rarley` Page 8

Thanks for the chapter! I can really see the improvement.

Dex-chan lover
She's saying that spot is perfect, but... if it's on the east side of the house, it's exactly where the sun is going to hit first come morning, since the window is right above her, and the draperies would still let light go in below them, regardless of how light blocking they are, unless they're attached to the wall down below in addition to at the top. (Or, if they're sleeping during the day, then the west side would have the sun hit there first when the sun goes down. Even the north and south sides wouldn't be that safe, actually, they'd be just as, if not more, dangerous for a vampire than if it was the east or west side of the house)

Dex-chan lover
I love this series so much, it just makes me smile and feel happy while reading the chapters. The anime was so good, too, wish they'd do another season eventually.

Dex-chan lover
Ellie pulling out gold bars casually, thinking the maids at the cafe might have been addressing her seriously, wearing Chanel perfume to a slumber party. She's obviously got money to blow and I dont think it's just cuz she's been around. lol

Users who are viewing this thread