Author Henjo - The Strange Female High-Schooler Amaguri Senko
@quantum_tea
Oh. Okay, then. Thanks!
I have a feeling we have about one more volume left
Just wanted to thank the scanlators for the pace of the release so far :) Been following this series for quite a while now and appreciate the translations
Thanks for taking over from Doki.
Can't wait for the next one.
Wanna see wholesome gyaru win, but knowing the power of childhood friends, it'll probably defeat that.

Would like to see more of the side characters and Hoshi and Eruko at some point. Lmao.
This got axed or what?
@quantum_tea The author is concurrently publishing a spinoff which is prioritized over this afaik
Ok thanks for telling me
I dropped this after 25 chapters... it got rlly boring and stale. Is it worth getting back too? Does it get better after chapter 25? I don’t understand the appeal of this show so far... is it just overrated cuz if so then now I understand
@Kelpy_G556 i personally recommend https://mangadex.org/title/43370/shingeki-no-eroko-san instead its by the same author and it actually has development and quickly at that. The manga has had some development as of late but its still limited to basic relationship stuff, Henjo that is.
Should be new Henjo chapters coming out starting next month. The author will switch between Henjo and Eroko every so often, apparently, and the latest Eroko chapter stated that Henjo will continue serialization next month.