Zhe Ge Hei Dao You Dian Meng

She really doesn’t look like a man - how is that successful cross-dressing??? But I like where it’s going...

I love the art work. The girl still looks like a girl but who cares. Story seems good.

Please continue this. This reminds me of Tokyo Crazy Paradise but with more romance :3

Group Leader
Our group "The Art of Scanlation" is willing to pick this up. However we need another editor and TS as we do not currently have enough staff to do it. Please visit our discord
https://discord.gg/guY3XcN if you'd like to apply to work on this series.

As I said @CoolOtamegane, we are not picking this up until we have the staff to support it and we are not laying any claim to it until we start work on it. So if any other groups want to pick it up in the meantime, they’re more then welcome to

Contributor
- The art Is great : Agreed, I like silver haired FMC, Strong can martial arts and fighting
- The Story is great : Although I can't read MOONRUNES, Just looking at couple of raws, this is interesting
So I want to read more and more
edit : thanks Kitty for pick this up

Group Leader
??? Quite fairly disappointed with the readers on a whole.
Too much entitlement.

1. so hard to read this on mangadex
2. so hard to make an account and follow here
3. so hard to comment here.
4. so hard to give rating
5. so hard to not to support aggregators like mangago( thief who steals from other),
kissmanga( tons of malwares,ads and viruses, bit-coin miner),
mangarock(destroy quality and ask for ad revenue)
mangafox and Co ( steal, and advertise translations and author work as their own)

6. thus so hard to have this translate because it's not worth the effort to do so.
?????????????

There are also a few good man huas by the author:

这个血族有点萌 - Zhe Ge Xie Zhu You Dian Meng
这个狐仙有点凶 Zhe Ge Hu Xian You Dian Meng

Hmmm I'm honestly not sure if I like this enough to bookmark it...but the art looks really nice and the story does have a lot of potential...also the guys are good looking.... meh why not. I'm a sucker for pretty boys anyways

HOW HARD IS IT TO READ AT MANGADEX. WHAT THE FRICK. NOT TO WORRY, I'll rebrush my Chinese this holiday, and GO RAW.
People are irresponsible, reading translated work is like drinking alcohol. Enjoy it responsibly.

Please mooore!! Whish i could understand chinese to read and translate myself but i can not... This seems super fun and good story! Please guys don't abandon this project

Ahhh fuck
I excepted some good story out of that cover but crossdressing ?
For fucks sake
Cant I simply enjoy some normal Action manhua ?!!!

Abominable plot, average art with similarly looking characters made sparkly, poor English (official translation). Pretty bad.

Users who are viewing this thread