Fed-Kun's army
Something happen with Sexy Akiba Detectives behind the scenes or this a snipe?

Aggregator gang
If the translation is decent and they’re catching up to the raws, I personally couldn’t care less if it’s a “snipe.”

Don't call it a snipe, call it "outside encouragement by way of competition". But for real I'm not sure what's going on with them, but it'd been weeks with no updates on the series, and I saw 38 was a rap battle and couldn't resist trying to take a crack at translating it.

it's only been 14 weeks since S.A.D. uploaded 37 tho. quality's good tho so i've got mixed feelings

If only we could get a freestyle rap battle between chika and tatsu, it would be fucking lit.

jak

Contributor
I hate when groups snipe a project. If you want to take over something, wait at least 6 months. There needs to be more collaboration between groups. So we don't have a buttload of works going untranslated because the multiple groups work on the same one. And I see that a lot when it comes to the more popular manga.

@GarrenAce

They released a chapter in a time period where the other group is still actively working on it. Usually groups will wait a minimum if 6 months because usually that means the group is dead or has stopped working on it.

@GarrenAce When a group releases a chapter or chapters of a series faster than another group that was already working in a series for a long while just so they can get the views/clicks from being the first. Sniping is usually considered rude but since the usual group has been missing for a while I don't think this is a snipe.

jak

Contributor
@Keinart

They released a chapter 13 days ago. It's the holidays so of course things have slowed down. This is a snipe.

@jak you are right, I thought it was longer for some reason and didn't think of the holidays.

I think this may be my favorite manga. I don't really have an opinion on sniping, I just like quality scanlations and don't really care where I get them, so keep up the good work to whoever is doing it.

Tatsu: "You dress weird."
Goda:
YGVfjO.gif

Lol

Group Leader
Onizuka from Tsurezure Children sure grown up, lol. Still busting mad rhymes.

Users who are viewing this thread