Hour of Lunacy Scans

Hi guys! Thanks for the translation!!
I just noticed it, and decided to dropby and say my thanks.

More power! Stay safe! 🤗

hello!! i am unable to join your discord because it says it is either expired or invalid. I noticed that you were willing to teach beginners so i wanted to join :D

Group Leader
@OrangeTides hello! ^^ the link is still working for me, so i think the problem might be that you’re in too many servers; discord has a limit of 100. maybe try leaving a server and try it again?

please continue The Goddess of Healing (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) thank you for translating!!

First of all i would like to say your scanalation is an actual joke like all hoarder scans before you they all fall you have claimed to have picked up 21 series yet when you check your uploads you've uploaded 5/21 you've claimed with inconsistent releases. Please don't be bitch or cry when other scans pick up the series you've "claimed" as no one really likes hoarder scans. So how about you kids stop picking up series and start dropping the ones you don't need and translate a few till you've caught up with the raw, you've got no options really either you drop them and at least have a few good manhwa under your belt or maybe other groups will just take them off you i mean there's nothing you can do to stop them soo...yeah good luck! ^^

Thank you do much translating this many series!!! I am very grateful!!! and also don't listen to what this: @Scarlett007 person says!! I know everyone is busy as of right now since schools are going to open and everything!! So stay safe and try to translate whenever you guys can!!!

Is there a reason why your chapters from The Duchess With An Empty Soul was removed from the page? I’ve been trying to find information on series like this one cause I’ve noticed that many are losing previous scanned chapters. I was so confused to sea chapters 41-44 gone because I was so sure of reading them before. Sorry to bother y’all I’m just trying to find some clarification.

Hi sorry to bother u is there anyway u could take back on the translation of Wendy the florist a few seasons droped since then and I would really love to keep reading it . With all my regards Silla

Double-page supporter
Please return to translating “Jeong-Nyeon” 🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️

I will pay money for the rest to be translated 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread