Anata ni Sasageru Akai Bara - Ch. 7

Wow everyone is kind of fricked up in the head in this manga. Thanks for the translation.

Hmmm.... this is one of the series I'm reading now that I, personally, wouldn't mind if it ends tragically...

Orpheus my man, wtf are you doing? Never even said he loves her, doesn't control his servants, not clarifying his relationship with his cousin, smh.

i really hope this doesnt drag on for too long, like theres really only so much you can do with this whole "im gonna be a bad wife so youll divorce me even though i love you" trope

Why i cant load all the pages? It just shows the first page all the time, even when i refreshed it

Damn so dramatic - girl just ask him for a divorce ffs and go slap those rude af maids - who tf do they think they are

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe I'm saying this but I hope the manga strays from the wn

@lidyast might just be your settings are set back to the defaults since mangadex changed its server. Try going to settings and changing it back to long strip instead of single pages

Cant feel bad for the guy never showed her that he even really cared kinda deserves to lose her for how neglectful he was even if it's a misunderstanding.

He's just a coward. He knows that she's misunderstanding it.. But he's not doing anything to clear it up. Ha! And he's saying he loves her!?

she is right up to the point where SHE BLAMES HERSELF.

it's sad how she thinks everything is just her fault when really, you shouldn't blame yourself for falling in love GIRL!!!!

GAH. once she gets out of the mansion, i at least hope she doesn't keep reminiscing about him... like... you have so much more years ahead of you girl... please don't have that man occupy your heart 4ever.

Dex-chan lover
So let me get this straight... The main reason she's going for the divorce it's because the husband has a female family member that he's close to AND look well together as a couple. So, she's going for the divorce not only because she thinks that he'll be better with her cousin that with her, but also because the other members of the household (the service staff, that has absolutely no voice in this matter) think likewise but are way more militant against any disturbances of their, let's say One True Pairing of the master and his cousin. The cherry on top it's that all of this happens regardless of both the husband's and the cousin's opinions, will, preferences and even outright orders. Did I got it right?

...my, does this sound EXTREMELY familiar. Let it be a lesson.

Users who are viewing this thread