Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister

wow! ok, this is cool- the intro was shaky but it got interesting real fast ( or rather it has a decent pace so far)

Dex-chan lover
@lwizesol

did you mean: wow! ok, this is interesting- the intro was interesting but it got interesting real interestingly (or rather it has an interesting pace so far)?

mannnn I can't with this tiny emperor ... such a great seed of a villain !
"Kneel" wtf I didn't expect that lol

This is honestly such a funny, interesting story... the FMC is an awesomely hilarious heroine and I truly ended up rooting her in just the first few chapters. Her relationship with her crazy brother is especially weird and interesting... I can't wait to see where they end up!

Let me clarify something for everyone.

The MC is not gonna be sleeping with her brother. I feel like the description could be misinterpreted or misread so that it seems like that.

Don’t worry though, that doesn’t happen.

I really thought she'd kneel, I'm happy she didn't lmao, also please try a bit more with your bro, and those effing servants, tsk tsk tsk, just who do you think you are ? Feeling superior whilst serving that same person ? That's pretty contradictory and completely stupid, ain't it ?
Also y'all ain't even NPC characters, like your roles....the only role you have is to snicker on the back of amazing people, ah what a life 😂

All i can say is- SOMEONE, I DONT CARE WHO, BETTER MAKE A COLLAGE OF ALL THE MC’s MEME WORTHY FACE IN THE WHOLE STORY. I live for it 😂😂😂😂

>"Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister"
>starts with MC shagging with said tyrant

mmm yes quite abstract

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Interesting twist, good pace, decently funny and the MMC is a gigachad

Users who are viewing this thread