Author Chapter 36 (Inso's Law)
That exit. Ru-da come back here!
@Sumatose Everyone but Dan-I looks like a yandere.
Holy molly, way to run! hahaha.
Nice chapter
Last edited 6 mo ago by JuM.
yandere on the run
lmaoooo everyone goes possessive for dan-i thooπŸ˜‚
Thank you for the translations~πŸ₯°♥️
I love this story but the story she's stuck in is almost pure trash and gold at the same time.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Whoop there he goes πŸ˜‚ She really ended with 4 more heavenly kings +1 pretty boy(?) lol
Thank you so much for the chapters!
Uwaaa thanks so much for the mass release! I love this so much!! ❀️
@Reyven yupp. I really think it should embrace it's trash side more, be even more over the top with it's storyline. Nothing funnier than going full kdrama
This has taken such a ridiculous turn after she started high school!!!!!
Not that I don't love it though XD
But the story feels like it's lost all direction!
This feels a bit like KDrama World.... I wonder if a bunch of different novels are starting to get mixed together and it's causing this chaos!?
I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!!!!!!!
Mfw they're on the 3rd floor. I hope Ru-Da knows how to roll...

@4sarah1212 To be fair, the story hasn't had much direction the entire time. It's just been interpersonal drama sprinkled with genre tropes the entire time. With Dan-I's comment about her hair getting lighter, I was hoping we would get something interesting like a "main character-fication" where her hair changed an odd color, got lots of sparkles, grew rapidly, etc. as she got used to associating with the main cast.
Thank you for all the translations
love the new four heavenly kings
@Aereus
I love what's happening now, but that would be fun too! Also, the story had been getting really serious, what with Dan-I possibly disappearing from the world, and now that is completely thrown out the window for the time being. I would have thought there would be at least a tiny bit of closure for that segment before moving onto something new.... That was the direction I had thought we were going in.
That blondie is quite scary really
these bitches brazy jhflajslfkuadfn imagine getting a phone call like that in the middle of recess??? and this ken doll over here just jumping outta windows? i woulda moved schools, i cant take stress levels like that...
@4sarah1212 I think this sort of haphazard advancement is rather typical of manhua due to the rushed nature of webtoons. Color weeklies, no time to plan and catch your breath, etc. Although I noticed in the raws there is a hiatus between early Oct and Jan 1 where they posted 3 chapters. So I wonder if its going once again, or done or what?