My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 36

I can't even imagine how will Yeoryeong endure the whole school year and Eunhyung's "Let's meet after school." was freaking golden 🤣🤣

lol I want to see a confrontation!!! Hahaha that was hilarious and Eunhyung’s voice looooolz

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO how accurate to real high schoolers the second they're out of their last class 😂

Eunhyung is the absolute best boy, i really love his demeanor, looks calm and gentlemanly only to hide the rough exterior of a possible yandere character. Yeoryong is straight up yandere tho 😂😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
AYY 2 MORE CHAPTERS!! I'm so happy. And the hilarious gold continues. It's even better!
Ru-Da's "I don't like it when you talk about other people" is honestly scary. Bruh, you just met her. You can't go all yandere yet!
Everyone's messages are funny xD God I love these idiots so much.
The other school's Four Heavenly Kings includes a girl. Nice. And the way they pity Dan-I is refreshing, indeed. They suffered too lmao.
The call is amazing and everyone in the class heard it lmao. "I don't want a new dad!" LMAO. Eunhyung is so terrifying! Press F for Dan-I. I like him even more...a gentleman outside, yandere inside, ehehehe.
Bloodshed and confrontation should be fun, but Ru-Da escapes first...through the window?! Wtf?!

Dex-chan lover
Page 12.. after the phone call ends.. even the knot on that dudes head is looking at Dan-I like that! lol! great chapters!

Group Leader
AAAAHHHHHH Thank you!! I love the new characters lmaooo I want to see them interact

Dex-chan lover
LOL this is hilarious. Dan-I has to deal with so much. At least 3 of the 4 new friends seem sane... But damn these 2 'best friends' are yanderes huh
Many thanks

I laughed 😂👌💕
I love this webtoon so much is2g
Dan-I, you're misunderstanding something. Ru-Da isn't a girl or female lead, you've become the next female lead 😂

I love that Dani is not afraid to admit her friendships with the four heavenly kings and queen. Lol and their reactions to her RuDa. Thank you so much for the chapters!!❤️

Fed-Kun's army
Ru-Da’s smart. Not taking any chances. Leaving school asap.

Users who are viewing this thread