Jisatsutou - Vol. 16 Ch. 156 - The Last Concern

c1

Ah, more "translator note" diatribe shoved into the margins. Heaven forbid the readers ever form their own opinions on what's happening. Got to make sure the guy gatekeeping the source material gets to preach what they should think about it first. I can't imagine having that kind of arrogance.

Dex-chan lover
Is that Kai guy for real? After all he has done, he still has the nerve to say that he's right and they're wrong... Wow...

Aggregator gang
First release of the year, thanks death toll scans.

I like to think that the two main antagonists Kai and Sawada are psychopath and sociopath respectively. Sawada knew how people work but disregards others to selfishly manipulate them to put down his own fears and secure his rule. Kai is a psychopath who genuinely doesn’t understand people and thinks his own delusions are righteous. Everyone who came with a death wish are all normal while the two antagonists are suppose to be people who are abnormal and can’t be saved for different reasons.

Dex-chan lover
>egging the dude to hang himself
Class act, let the dude find the way to kill himself rather than giving him the rope but its probably faster and cleaner. Maybe a modern law and order shit gonna be the last lesson to them but then its the law that got them on the island. Heh.

Fed-Kun's army
Personally I can understand that little translation note lmfao I wouldnt want to translate any other work from the same author after going through this. Is not exactly a nice experience to translate/work with something that is kinda bad.

888.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think that Ryuu's being a coward or anything.
He was handing Kai the rope to see if he would actually commit suicide, just like how Kai sought to push others into suicide.
If Kai were to commit suicide, it would be ironic.
If not, he just ends up being a psychopath anyways.

I get why @Kendama thinks that way regarding of the situation, as he also worked on Destroy and Revolution, which on itself is a piece of garbage. Maybe he was just too damn tired of having to read bs constantly.

In any case, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, regardless of what it may be.

Users who are viewing this thread