Sachiiro no One Room - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@OrangeAbundis
i dont think so.. because she wanted to leave her house.. she was waiting for some opportunity to leave.. someone who wants her.. so it isn't a proper case of kidnap.. she doesn't want to escape either.. and he loves her even before the kidnap.. is more like a elope than kidnapping.. ???

Dex-chan lover
I was worried the characters would be flat amd two-dimensional, but thankfully not. Lookimg good so far.

Feeling conflicted. Obviously, the right answer would to have reported the domestic abuse early on. Her stalker protecting her from her parents is nice, up until you remember he is a stalker and would likely be pinned with the crimes of kidnapping, with the added “benefit” of a majority of people chalking up her mental state to stockholm syndrome rather than parental abuse (that is, unless the parents get her a therapist that can see the truth but that’s a lost cause).

There’s no way this will end well for any party, but here’s to hoping.

Wish someone would write a manga about me kidnapping a 14-year-old and living a good life with my waifu... I would even shave my lice ridden beard. Oh, that didn't sound that nice...

Dex-chan lover
i WANTED to say this was a case of stockholm syndrome but... if her parents had her in handcuffs, beat her, and made her eat off the floor, i wanna take them out back and pull an Old Yeller

well damn... Authority wise, i'm pretty sure that he would get off scot-free as long as he were to get rid of all those photos, and pretend that he didn't kidnap her. and as long as she testifies that he didn't kidnap her, it'll probably be considered a gross misdemeanour and he won't get a felony charge for it (at least in WA, US). Other than that he probably won't be punished for stalking as long as the girl denies it or doesn't try to press charges. I think that's it law wise? I don't know. any other questions just @ me. I'm pretty well versed in US criminal law

@BassWiz Really? Then you are way more merciful than me. I would have sold the mother on the black market and auction off the organs of the father. I am all about delivering justice but I am also about getting paid.

Dex-chan lover
This is a legally confusing case of non-oppressive kidnapping that's actually helpful for the one being kidnapped. A bit edgy and depressing, I like it.

Double-page supporter
guys like... seems like the guy is +18 and this miss is 14 (-16) so this is pedo right ? like his "love" for her is in many ways twisted and of them is that it's pedophilia right (regardless of whether things get physical ) ?
i don't understand why the author didn't make her 17 or at the very least 16 ?

am i bugging or what

edit :
read the manga

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread