The Planet Walks Alone

Super intriguing story with really pretty art. Thanks for the scanalations!

This is actually so good!
Idk if this counts as spoilers but
I wonder what happened to the other Lin. And what are NI's true intentions? Find out next time on The Planet Walks Alone

Super compelling story. It's a little slow in the beginning but it's started picking up recently, and it explores a lot of interesting ideas and topics along the way. The art is gorgeous too. Honestly not sure why this is tagged shoujo. Edit: no longer tagged shoujo. The series' new developments are super interesting and I'm really enjoying it!

This is pretty great. The protagonist is pretty meek for the first ~40 chapters but things have really started to pick up. It seems like we've started to enter a second arc, and I'm curious to see how the world & conflicts opens up with it (like what's the deal with NI).

A well done slice of life but also with a compelling mystery behind it. I like it! Thanks for the translations!

Double-page supporter
it takes a couple chapters to come into its own but the atmosphere + mystery is so gripping.. + all the characters are so well developed

This is so good, I literally check every day for updates T.T I wanna read more

Dex-chan lover
The Title and the picture really drawn me in but IDK if it's worth the read tho.
(yes it's because the chinese flag)

Most worth read in my recent history. Holyfuk. I didn't really believe it , but this piece proved that Chinese authors can actually make quality work. I want to know how it ends, jeez I would sell my left kidney to devil just to know that.
9.5/10

Users who are viewing this thread