Parallel Paradise - Vol. 10 Ch. 94 - A Mission To Protect A Silent Scream

Dex-chan lover
We ALL know this is leading RIGHT into the Pre-Big-Fight-Fuck-Fest ... I mean rest. LMAO. Right? I was waiting for it ... still waiting. There is nothing like fucking your fears and fatigue away before a big fight ... at least in this world.

But in all seriousness, if homeboy dies ... again ... and goes back to the real world where he is nothing but a man called Stubbs ... I'm sure one of the girls will come to toss him out the window. I mean he doesn't need legs to jump when he has a thot who wants to hump ... right?

Dex-chan lover
OHH, that's right!
Misaki's the meat lover... and as a result - or consequence(depending on how you look at it), her fountain of lust smells like meat.
LMAO!!!

Hungry for some meat? Well, perfect timing! Youta can just 'eat' Misaki!

Now, if the actual vagina had varying degrees of scents like this... ohh, what a world... XD

This shit was funnier than it should've been.

Dex-chan lover
Happy New Year Hyakuro!

Page 11: Starry Night?
Page 16: Are the instructors old and that's why they cover their faces?

So, are they just going to fuck out in the open like that?

@Dipuc4Life

But in all seriousness, if homeboy dies ... again ... and goes back to the real world where he is nothing but a man called Stubbs ... I'm sure one of the girls will come to toss him out the window. I mean he doesn't need legs to jump when he has a thot who wants to hump ... right?
Nope. His body is too messed to go back.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah those instructors are suspicious. I think they're unaging like Galia and that monster they beat at the seaside city.

Users who are viewing this thread