Isekai Yururi Kikou - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - A Pleasant Journey

Double-page supporter
So nothing happened, but we got to see the kids being cute, so that's ok, I guess

Dex-chan lover
Yeah a bit to slow, we get the kids being cute all the time, so a bit disappointing, but thanks for the chapter nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31
The story is very slow paced, tis basically slow life with children with extraordinary circumstances in another world.
I recommend reading it only if you like cuteness and slow life.

good thing we always establish monsters are evil^^ else a jolly grp wandering throgh a forest killing every animal they encounter doesnt sound so nice anymore :D

Dex-chan lover
@Bluedudu Hey, that's not all they do, and it's not every monster they see either... they occasionally stop to pick up all the natural plant resources in the area, food, medicine, and even the occasional mineral resources.

Dex-chan lover
I think that ghost wasn't in the web novel. I wonder what is doing to happen.

Group Leader
Why do mangaka have problems drawing a tiger? Between Page 2 and "Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade Suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu" I'm beginning to think they don't even have internet access to look it up.

Dex-chan lover
This mangaka seems to struggle with drawing animal faces from the front. Like, man, that tiger looks fucked most of the time.

@flannan
that's probably the vampire girl who give those unknown medicine
finally a girl in the story, I wish so.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 , @tigerstar186 - I suspect many mangaka didn't have well-rounded training in art school. They just learned to draw cute girls, because they wanted to, and became manga artists after that.
I this manga showcases what a really good artist could do: https://mangadex.org/title/5448/monster-collection-majuutsukai-no-shoujo
But it seems most manga artists just aren't on that level, or at least they don't have the time to do it properly.

Users who are viewing this thread