Live Dungeon! - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Impending Contract Termination

He has his own plans as it seems. Even though everyone enjoys being in the party, it seems like his aim is elsewhere.

The main point is that he thinks he can't party with them anymore because they are guild workers and not adventurers anymore...It's not that he doesn't want to keep the party up...

esp

When they call it God's Dungeon, I can't help but feel like some god set them up with an auto revive dungeon and cameras so everyone could learn how to not die and move onto other dungeons. Instead, they turn it into a tourist attraction and promote bad habits.

Contributor
This series still lacks some realism in the characters, no romance, no desire to stay in this world it's quite questionable.

In the first place normally if you were to be brought into a world that you only knew as a game you would be excited over any type of growth and skill being able to use, but the mc shows absolute no reaction to it.

Dex-chan lover
@Izaya_Onisai

you've put into words what i was feeling.
honestly, this series feels less like a story and more like it's just... going through the motions of an isekai

Can anyone give me some spoilers on what's gonna happen next or direct to the WN or LN?

Dex-chan lover
Terrible time to break up. All they need now is an offensive mage and they would have some great party balance going.

Users who are viewing this thread