JK to Sutego no Akachan - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Chapter 13

The cake is a lie, like the way his act like "see, only I care about you, you better do what I said because that's the best for us"
Kanzaki-sensei seem like already aware of situation and get the gist of it

Tbh how much pathetic and sad a villain's backstory is, I usually pity them a bit, but not forgiving their actions because having a miserable past doesn't give someone a privilage to make others miserable too.

Double-page supporter
As I said before, Asakura is a narcissist and is brainwashing Wakaba to depend on him emotionally. I want to kick him between the legs with a spiky steel-tipped boot.

Double-page supporter
Finally! Don’t let the teacher win! Go get help now! 😤

Aggregator gang
Where is truck-kun when you need it
please come and run this fucker teacher over.......................and then toss him over a clif or something

jak

Contributor
I feel bad for Haru. Both of his parents are complete scumbags.

Aggregator gang
She's going to do a dumb thing. Stupid little girl, should've gone to the police you dumbass. Why would you listen to the scumbag after everything he's done? Are you a moron? Yeah, he's a scumbag and deserves nothing but death by beating, but at this point, she also deserves the same fate.

@ElBichoRaro "As I said before, Asakura is a narcissist and is brainwashing Wakaba to depend on him emotionally. I want to kick him between the legs with a spiky steel-tipped boot."
and
@Gackt1 "The cake is a lie, like the way his act like "see, only I care about you, you better do what I said because that's the best for us"
Kanzaki-sensei seem like already aware of situation and get the gist of it"
and
@chusetto "Don't eat the most probably poisoned cake"

I agree, the cake is a lie, and it's being offered by a chemistry teaching narcissist...
what could possibly go wrong with such a scenario?

@Siikalahna that would be punishing the victim.. the chem teacher on the other hand, a little swim in the river with non-functioning limbs should be enough.. lol

Double-page supporter
Wakaba, don't eat the cake.

Momoka, don't hand the kid over to anyone who isn't the police. I don't care if Wakaba's his mom: she abandoned him to die so don't trust her to take good care of him. She does not deserve custody of that child right now.

Group Leader
I just realized that the certain man’s diary at the end of the few latest chapter is probably
Haru

Dex-chan lover
@pajamawolfie
She may have abandoned but she did overlook him from a distance till the delinquent found Haru. She's not a monster. She is a manipulated and lack of anyone caring for her woman. She's an easy target for predators

Double-page supporter
@Xxjuggernaut
I agree: Wakaba's definitely not a monster, but she can't even keep herself safe right now, let alone a baby. I phrased it too harshly in my first comment.

Users who are viewing this thread