Suijin no Hanayome

Does this have anything to do with the manhwua with the same name? this: https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=4104

seems like it has a few similar base idea's, but an entirely different story.

I read the other and these have absolutely nothing in common story plot wise. hence I was pleasantly surprised to find this one too.

Dex-chan lover
really like this at first. but after all that trouble she and the boy go back together, it make sense when she tired of these civilian but at all time but now, when she more save than ever at this village. and then she want to hiding somewhere else. and that place is the god dude (the one that she can't related compare to these civilian) but not the boy ???

8 first chapter have very good development. Now, It rare to see the boy sign, he still there some time but have no weight in the story and i feel he like invisible. and the god with her in every panel, most of the time. Like yeah, notice every sign change of the god definitely the most important thing for now.

I know this is shoujo but why! why it always same way. I think it will actually become good story and i do expect the god learn to become better and all but not like this. in the end it just another shoujo rely on the hidden kindness of the bad boy. Well, it not actually just that, but whatever

Much better than I thought it would be. A decent read. I look forward to the next update. Thanks for the hard work.

OHMYSUIJIIINNNN IM READY FOR CH 25.

WHAT WILL SHE DO.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE FEELINGS.

Double-page supporter
Not too sweet, and not too bitter.
But definitely lovely and beautiful series.

Users who are viewing this thread